Unlimited amounts of silver coins at 7% VAT subject to collection in Germany
CoinInvestDirect.com is now offering its international customers within the European Union the opportunity to collect orders from Germany. Silver coins can then be purchased at the German VAT rate of 7%.
As a mail order business, we are subject to Article 34 of the EC-guideline 2006/112/EC and the established quotas which limit the international sales of VAT-liable goods. This guideline is, however, only applicable when we ship the goods to our clients. The quotas do not apply when the goods are being collected or if the buyer instructs a courier service to collect from Germany. With this in mind, our customers may opt for personal collection or collection by courier service.
1 Procedure for personal collection
In order to arrange an order for collection please follow these steps:
- Register yourself on our website.
- Decide which items and quantities you would like to purchase.
- Choose the ship to destination "Via Mat collection"
- The invoice will detail the collection address of our vaulting partner Via Mat International near Frankfurt/Germany.
- Arrange for payment by the due date by bank transfer and prior to the collection.
- Inform our customer services team when you wish to collect, giving us at least five working days’ notice.
- Bring ID when collecting goods from Via Mat International and send us the ID number in advance.
- Collect the goods on the agreed date.
- Customers may collect from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm on German working days.
- Please do not make any travel arrangements before we have confirmed a collection date with you.
- You cannot increase your order in Germany and may collect only what was previously ordered and paid for.
- Please note that risk passes to you as soon as the goods are handed over. We accept no responsibility for losses or damages in transit after collection.
- The delivery/hand-over of invoiced goods takes place at our distribution warehouse at Via Mat International in Raunheim, Germany. We pay the required VAT, as displayed on our invoice, to the Germany fiscal authority. The buyer is responsible for any other fees, taxes or disclosure duties which are due after the goods are handed over.
Please note that depending on your order’s weight, a collection fee will be added to your invoice:
Please note that depending on your order’s weight a collection fee will be added to your invoice:
- Up to 50kg - € 30,00 / GBP 30,00 / USD 30,00
- 51kg - 100kg - € 40,00 / GBP 40,00 / USD 40,00
- 101kg - 250kg - € 50,00 / GBP 50,00 / USD 50,00
- 251kg - 500kg - € 60,00 / GBP 60,00 / USD 60,00
- 501kg - 1000kg - € 80,00 / GBP 80,00 / USD 80,00
Directions to Via Mat International:
Via Mat can be easily reached via the A3 motorway and is only minutes away from Frankfurt airport.
From the A3 direction Wiesbaden take exit Raunheim (48). When reaching the Mönchhofdreieck take the B43, continue on the B43 towards Raunheim. Take the next exit towards B43 Raunheim. Keep to the left in the direction of Kelsterbach Mönchhof Industriegebiet (industrial area) (B43). At the first set of traffic lights turn left and drive into the industrial area Mönchhof. Follow the main road in the industrial area, pass the company building of ‘Würth’ and ‘Unielektro’. Continue on the Mönchhofallee until you reach the roundabout. Take the third exit right into Seinetrasse. Via Mat International will appear on the left hand side after 300m.
2 Procedure for instructing a courier service
As an alternative to personal collection, you may wish to instruct a courier service to collect the goods on your behalf.
The procedure is the same as for personal collection – please see above. However, you will need to instruct a courier service to collect the goods and take them to your required destination. The same collection fees apply, and the collection date needs to be arranged in advance. Please write to us to let us know which courier service you have instructed.
Please note that if you opt for courier service collection, you will need to cover the risk and cost of collection yourself. JTS Partners and CoinInvestDirect.com do not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of goods in transit after collection. The moment the goods are handed over to the courier service, responsibility passes over to the buyer (you). It is up to the buyer to make sure that appropriate insurance is in place to cover any damage or loss.
The following service providers offer courier services:
Via Mat International GmbH
Via Mat also hold the goods for collection and no account is required. You will, however, need to provide an ID number.